I am currently postponing my last 18 miler until potentially the 11th April, due to sustaining an calf injury by training too hard last Wednesday, so training is now quite light. Despite having a very good run until the very end of that 8 miler.
We have a great Charity Quiz Night Fundraiser which we’d like to invite you to…
- £10 pounds per person
- Saturday 18th April from 6.30pm and looking to finish by around 10pm.
- 10 rounds of questions
- Includes nibbles and a cheese / meat / bread platter (like a ploughmans)
- There will be prizes to be won
- Drinks including Beer & wine will be available (with a voluntary donation requested).
- Dont have a team, dont worry, if you don’t have a full team let us know and we will try to complete your team for you
- To enter and get your tickets email mellissawhittle @ gmail.com or relbourn @ hotmail.com or message us on twitter! @mellissawhittle @agile_bob
- All funds raised will be split between Tommy’s, the baby charity and Sparks Charity
- If you want to contribute to the raffle prizes please let Rob or Mellissa know, eg bottles of wine / champagne/ tickets / boxes of chocolates… nice things you’d yourself like to win etc…
Original Fine Art from Cairalee Hopwood
Cairalee very generously painted and donated a couple of lovely pieces for the auction. I am in two minds as to whether to auction them off as a pair or separately, what do you think? Anyhow if you are interested in bidding then you can confidentially email me relbourn @ hotmail.com or message me, we will take bids from people unable to make the Quiz Night, though that is when the auction will be concluded. The sizes are 30cm by 23cm on a floating frame. They are oil on canvas.
There will probably be a marathon sweepstake
Currently Mellissa has one going on the night too, I should also probably do one, that is a marathon sweepstake where the winner takes around £50 quid if they can successfully guess my finishing time. I will publish my training times first though to give people a clue however anything can happen on the day. (When I say anything I mean probably downwards not magically upwards).